lunes, 26 de agosto de 2013


Hello guys!

My name is Manelkis, I am 14 years old and I was born in June 1999. My family is composed by my father, my mother and my big sister, so that means I am the little one in the family. My favorite sports and hobbies are doing gymnastics and volleyball, which I also play on wednesdays and sundays with my bff Milenny. I also enjoy watching people skateboard and I love football too. I don't really like using braces because they are just like if I had tools all over my teeth and they hurt.

In the future I want to study internacional business or something related, as well as my sister. We are going to be partners. And I also want to be a professional gymnast as a hobbie. I also want to live in London or Korea, and I want to meet EXO, which is a korean band, specially Kai, who is my favorite singer and Miley Cyrus. She is a human being too, you know!

During vacations I just stayed home, ate, slept, and got bored, and almost at the end of it things got better and we went to the beach with my family and friends. I am still tanned from it and we ate yummy yaniqueques too. In the past and even now people used to call me a fridge or an elephant because I have been battleing with my overweight but with the help of my family I have been able to lose some weight and I will keep losing some more too to be healthy. I will keep ignoring those comments too. 

I called this blog beauty inside & out in honor of the fact that if you are beautifull inside then the outside reflects that too. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario